The LANCOM Management Cloud enables our customers to setup and monitor tens, hundreds, or thousands of LANCOM network devices. Using the latest technologies for modern cloud-based web applications, we work in agile, cross-functional teams to build software that makes network administrators happy.
While working remotely has become the norm for us, we still have offices where we can meet in person if it provides value. Our flexible and family-friendly work environment helps us in building a great product.
And that’s where you come in! As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll enable our agile teams to efficiently develop, deploy and monitor software on a daily basis. You’ll join our DevOps team.
What we offer:
- A place where your opinion matters and the opportunity to actively help design our product
- A flexible work environment with cross-functional teams that embrace agile methods
- An attractive salary and bonus system as well as extensive social benefits
- Challenging tasks in large projects with widely-known partners
- The unique opportunity to actively help shaping the future of Europe's leading manufacturer of innovative network solutions
- Last but not least: multiple personal education opportunities, modern technical equipment, various sports offers, different company events, job bike, family contributions, etc.
Over the last 20 years, LANCOM Systems became Europe’s leading provider of network solutions and a key part of Europe's digital sovereignty strategy. We are proud to be competitive with the global players in the domain of network solutions.
The LANCOM Management Cloud simplifies network infrastructure orchestration through Software Defined Networking. It’s a tool for power users that strives to be simple and intuitive to use. Our secure networks made in Germany are trusted by companies, public authorities and institutions.
More about the job:
Earliest start: as soon as possible
Workplace: Remote, Würselen (near Aachen), Karlsruhe, Hamburg, Munich
Apply now - we are looking forward to it!